- Altar Workers should fully complete an Altar Card for each person with whom they pray. Give completed cards to the Chapel Host.
- Every FTD should receive an FTD packet (plastic bag in the altar table).
- Record ALL info on the FTD side of the Altar Card (Address, cell phone and birthdate are VERY important to document)
- Review contents of packet with new brother/sister.
- Review table of contents of Bible with new brother/sister.
- If additional altar workers are needed for a service, the host should inform the “Overall & Details” person.
- If you cannot serve at your scheduled time it is your responsibility to find a replacement. Please call through the list above.
- In respect to those praying, please keep all conversations to a minimum.
- Sign the “Sign Up Sheet” displayed on the podium outside the Chapel.
Direct all questions to Sue Ireland – 856.534.3363