GCCC COVID-19 STATEMENT
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY – 2
This is a follow-up on the July 7-14 shut down. Good news—we are OPEN this Sunday, July 19. ALL church personnel have been tested and are COVID FREE. Thank you for being patient and understanding, while we took time to ENSURE you were not compromised. Lord willing, see you Sunday.
PS – If you’re not comfortable meeting in the Sanctuary, join us on FACEBOOK @ 11:15.
POLICY/PROCEDURES FOR LIVE SERVICES:
Service times are 9:15 and 11:15 and will be 1-hour long.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PRACTICES:
- Practice social distancing of 6 ft at all times.
- Hand sanitization stations will be provided prior to entering the building.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the building. *Everyone with a temperature below 100 can attend services.
- Families/groups will stay together and be seated together – including young
- Families/groups will be directed to their seats once they enter the building.
- The entire building has been properly disinfected using an EPA/CDC approved process and disinfectant. This process has been performed by Extreme Clean Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLC.
- Masks must be worn while traveling through the building. They can be removed while seated with your “circle.”
If you are experiencing ANY of the following, please refrain from returning at this time:
- A temperature of 100.4 or above.
- A chronic cough.
- Experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Come in contact with a person who has COVID-19, OR with a person who has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, in the past two weeks.
- Have been out of the country in the past 2 weeks.
- Have a compromised immune system.
- Can’t keep your mask on for an extended time.
- Access to Enter: EVERYONE will sanitize their hands, put on a mask (over 4 years old) and have their temperatures taken before entering the building.
- Upon Entering: Families/groups will wait at designated areas until an usher can take them to their seat.
- Seating: While practicing social distancing, we can seat 240 people in the sanctuary. Seating will be filled methodically, starting at the front of the church. The ushers will assign seats based on family size and age.
- Doors: Sanctuary doors will be propped open. Outside doors will be opened by volunteers to keep door handle usage to a minimum.
- Kids: Children will stay with their parents in the service. Kid Activity Bags will be available. You are welcome to bring your own quiet activity for your young child(ren) for during the service.
- The exit doors are the East and West side doors.
- Rows will be dismissed one at a time.
- Families/groups, when dismissed, should go directly to the exit doors.