GCCC COVID-19 STATEMENT
POLICY/PROCEDURES FOR LIVE SERVICES
Service times are 9:15 and 11:15 and are 1-hour long.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PRACTICES:
- Practice social distancing of 6 ft at all times.
- Hand sanitization stations will be provided upon entering the building.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the building. *Everyone with a temperature below 100.4 is welcome to attend.
- Families/groups will stay together and be seated together – including young children.
- Families/groups will be directed to their seats once they enter the building.
- Masks must be worn while traveling through the building.
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms, please refrain from worshiping with us until they are gone and/or doctor cleared:
- A temperature of 100.4 or above.
- A chronic cough.
- Experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Come in contact with a person who has COVID-19, OR with a person who has been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, in the past two weeks.
- Have been out of the country or in a “hot spot” in the past 2 weeks.
- Have a compromised immune system.
- Can’t keep your mask on for an extended time.
- Access to Enter: EVERYONE will sanitize their hands, wear a mask (over 4 years old) and have their temperature taken.
- Upon Entering: Families/groups will wait at designated areas until an usher can take them to their seat.
- Seating: While practicing social distancing, we can seat 240 people in the sanctuary. Seating will be filled methodically, starting at the front of the church. The ushers will assign seats based on family size and age.
- Doors: Sanctuary doors will be propped open.
- Kids: Children will stay with their parents in the service during the 9:15 service; Kid Activity Bags will be available. You are welcome to bring your own quiet activity for your young child(ren) for during the service. Sunday School and nursery is offered during the 11:15 service only.
- The exit doors are the East and West side doors.
- Rows will be dismissed one at a time.
- Families/groups, when dismissed, should go directly to the exit doors.