GCCC COVID-19 STATEMENT
Due to the recently revised restrictions recommended by the CDC and the state of New Jersey, the following changes went into affect on Sunday, May 30 at GCCC.
Masks are welcome, but no longer required.
Temperatures will no longer be taken upon entering.
Sanitation stations will be available, but not required.
Although every other pew is still roped off, social distancing in pews will no longer be enforced.
9:15 childcare and Sunday School will resume mid-June.
NOTE: The above do not apply to Children’s Church or Sunday School. Children and childcare volunteers are required to wear masks.
The following are still in affect.
POLICY/PROCEDURES FOR LIVE SERVICES
Service times are 9:15 and 11:15 and are 1-hour long.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PRACTICES:
If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms, please refrain from worshiping with us until they are gone and/or doctor cleared:
- A temperature of 100.4 or above.
- A chronic cough.
- Experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Come in contact with a person who has COVID, OR with a person who has been in contact with someone who has COVID, in the past two weeks.
- Have a compromised immune system.
KIDS PROGRAMMING: Kid Activity Bags are available during the 9:15 service. You are welcome to bring your own quiet activity for your young child(ren) for during the service. Sunday School and nursery is offered during the 11:15 service.
- The exit doors are the East and West side doors.
- Rows will be dismissed one at a time.
- Families/groups, when dismissed, should go directly to the exit doors.