The goal of our Global Focus is to train and raise up indigenous pastors who will plant churches on foreign soil. This year we are partnering alongside The Timothy Initiative to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of persecution and among those who are unreached. Click here to read their Quarterly Partners Update.
How can you be involved?
- Pray. Prayer is the work that must come before all other work. Also, receive monthly prayer requests directly from the field when you join the International Prayer Team.
- Give. On average, The Timothy Initiative, plants 26 churches every day. It takes $300 to plant ONE church. What do you say church, let’s help The Timothy Initiative plant churches this year! Your contribution, big or small, will make a difference. Donations can be given through the kiosk, online here, or check by going to the “General fund” and adding “GLOBAL FOCUS” in the memo.
You can be a Disciple Maker in your community. How?
- Pray. Pray for divine appointments, boldness, and protection.
- Invite. Use the Proclamation cards to invite someone to a service or invite them to special events, and ministries such as Chainbreakers, Friends Needing Friends, Forever Young, The Rising, Word Cafe, Circle of Friends, etc.
- Share. Share YOUR story, and GOD’s story. You can do this in your community, at work, school, or with family. Participate in short term mission trips and Serve Others opportunities.
Home Grown Missions
Check out GCCC’s Homegrown missions below. We call them “Home Grown” because each person leading one of the missions below calls GCCC their home church. Their calling to be disciples started out in the GCCC pews.
Terry and Hamroz Drew – Translating scripture into Tajik and discipling
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Sunday mornings at 9:15 and 11:15